This year, there will be a special accreditation for backpackers; therefore, it is necessary to differentiate between the registration of backpacker and the inscription of the follower.
- The backpacker is the person who is in possession of a federative license attends a pilot participating in the race.
- The follower is the one who signs up to follow the race. You can attend, if applicable, a certain driver but you don’t have a backpacker's license.
Make this distinction before making your registration and accessing at the correct form.
The Environment Department from the Generalitat of Catalonia asks for the control over the motorcycles to avoid overcrowding and to be able to do prophylaxis to prevent the risk of transmission of biological infections through wheels and boots.
The organization considers it essential that the followers meet these requirements:
- Have the backpacker’s license issued by the competent Federation.
- The authorized backpackers are obliged to wear an accrediting vest, which will be facilitate by the organization, in a visible way during the follow-up of the test.
- The authorized backpackers are required to pass a daily a preventing treatment and a disinfection of their boots and wheels. In this control, the ticket for the same day meal will be delivered.
- You can only follow the 3DTS with TRIAL motorbikes.
- It is absolutely forbidden to make the areas of 3DTS.
The organization remarks that:
The Mossos d’Esquadra, the Policia Local and the Forest Officials can earful the non-authorized followers or backpackers that follow the competition and also those ones who violate existing the rules or leaving the circuit marked. The competition runs through a circuit with open sections to traffic and the Mossos d'Esquadra can ask at any time for all the documentation, therefore, it is important to always carry it with you.
Finally, inform that the MCA provides parking for the motorcycles of the followers / backpackers, this park will be an outdoor but guarded. The cost of this service will be 5 € per night and payment will be made in the career office.
IMPORTANT: MAXIMUM OF 80 FOLLOWERS / BACKPACKERS PER DAY.
DATES AND REGISTRATION FEES:
Followers must register from March, 11 through our website and pay the provisioning service, refuelling and insurance.
- DAY 1: € 58 (one meal + a day refuelling petrol + insurance)
- 2 DAYS: € 95 (2 meals + a day refuelling petrol + insurance)
- 3 DAYS € 120 (3 meals + a day refuelling petrol + insurance)
REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER APRIL 8th AND NOT AT THE RACE OFFICE EITHER.